- Bed/Time/Story From The Best Seller Jill Robinson
- Nude News: Macho Hairdressers Undress
- Ellen Frankfort On The Breast Cancer Controversy
- Director Louis Malle On Making Movies And Making Waves
- (RESTRICTED Label on cover)
Viva was an adult woman’s magazine that premiered in 1973 and ceased publication in 1980. Its full title was Viva
Visit our Stores
Elizabeth’s Bookshops are one of Australia’s largest second-hand bookshop operations, with 4 shops on both sides of the Australian continent.
For 48 years, Elizabeth’s have been major dealers in second-hand, out-of-print and discounted new books.